7 Reasons to Have a Whole-House Propane Generator
Like an insurance policy, you never know the value of a whole-house propane generator until you really need it.
Integrated with your home’s HVAC and electrical systems, a whole-house propane generator automatically restores power to your house about 30 seconds after an outage.
The ability to get your home systems back up and running quickly brings many benefits with it – some of which you may not have considered. Here are seven of them:
- Flood protection – A generator will keep your sump pump working even if power is down.
- Food provision – Generators can keep hundreds of dollars of food from spoiling – and keep your stove and oven running, too.
- Security – With a whole-house generator, home security systems will keep protecting your valuables.
- Medical system support – A whole-house generator can literally be a lifesaver, keeping emergency medical equipment online and working.
- Communications – Battery operated radios, laptops, tablets and cel phones need to be recharged. A generator will help keep you connected.
- Comfort – Storm season usually arrives with hot, sticky nights. A whole-house generator will keep your A/C running.
- Cold weather protection – Severe weather that strikes in the colder months can be especially dangerous – and expensive. Besides having no heat, frozen water pipes can be very costly to repair. Avoid it all with a whole-house propane generator.
Stay safe and comfortable in any weather – Contact Ehrhart today to get a FREE estimate on a propane generator for your home!